Electrical, Computer and Telecommunications Engineering
Our School has a unique mix of disciplines, including robotics and automation. You will learn to implement solutions ranging from microelectronics to industrial power infrastructure, and radio networks to national fibre-optic pipelines.
Why study with us?
Benefit from strong practical and application-based learning, our state-of-the-art laboratories, and participating in workshops taught by staff active in their discipline.
Signals, Information and Communications Research Institute (SICOM)
- Centre for Advanced Multimedia Research (CAMR)
- Centre for Signal and Information Processing (CSIP)
- Centre for Emerging Networks and Applications (ENA)
- Signal Processing for Instrumentation and Communications Research Laboratory (SPICR)
- Wireless Technologies Laboratory (WTL)