Summer Research Scholarships | Engineering & Information Sciences
The Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences is offering several Summer Research Scholarships over the Summer Session vacation break.
- Offers exciting and novel research for up to 10 weeks during the Summer vacation
- Can be counted towards your 12 week compulsory Professional Experience (subject to approval)
- Pays a tax-free stipend of $500 per week (total maximum scholarship of $5,000) are available in all areas of engineering, physics and information sciences research excellence
- Currently enrolled full-time in a Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences undergraduate degree
- Have achieved a WAM of 80 in the preceding Autumn Session
The 2018/19 Summer Research Scholarships applications are now closed